5 Reasons why Project Managers should consider E–learning
E-learning is an interactive way to gain your qualifications. Cupe Projects have recently launched their fully accredited and certified solution for the PRINCE2® qualification. This Course is designed for;
- Project Managers
- General Managers
- Project Support
- Team Managers
- Support staff
- Programme Managers
There are number of benefits to online study that are worth considering when you’re choosing between a traditional classroom-based Project Management course:
- Time - Many project managers find it hard to get time away from work to go on courses, especially as some courses last a whole week. This is especially the case with contractors, where missing a day's work can result in a loss of income. E-learning is an excellent way to learn in your own time, either after work or over the weekend. Time spent travelling to venues can also be reduced. E-learning also allows the course to be broken down into smaller lessons.
- Cost - E-learning is cheaper than equivalent venue classes. Most course venues drive the price of PM qualifications higher because of the rented space, tutor fees and refreshments available. E-learning also has the potential to save on exam fees. The candidate can specify when they are ready to take the exam rather than the pre-booked exam slot at the venue. (exams to be booked within one year). E-learning can help an individual or organisation reduce the costs associated with travel and hotel expenditure.
- Convenience - E-learning can be done anywhere you have use of a laptop or PC. You are not required to attend lessons or modules on a set date or time slot. We all face new challenges that take priority over our learning; E-learning is a perfect learning ‘risk strategy’.
- Pace - E-learning can be done at a suitable speed to suit the learner. With venue courses, candidates can find topics tricky and wish for a lot more training than time allows. E-learning gives the user the ability to test and re-learn any weak subject areas.
- Improving C.V - PRINCE2® E-learning can improve the chances of the user getting a new job or contract work, upon completion. Whether you are a contractor, looking for a new career or wish to up-skill for a promotion PRINCE2® E-learning would be an excellent qualification to add.