Here are the posts that interested people the most in 2022, via two lists: the most viewed posts and the most commented on posts.
Most viewed posts of 2022:
10. Should I tell my coworker she’ll never get promoted, are two-week vacations excessive, and more
9. Is our intern just clueless and inexperienced — or a con artist?
8. My wife says my relationship with my coworker is inappropriate
7. My coworker sent a classist, racist email company-wide after a janitor won our Christmas contest
6. The CEO is obsessed with me and wants me to be his emotional support
5. I got in trouble for wearing the same dress every day
4. My coworker tried to film her pregnancy announcement and now there is chaos
3. My coworker says I bullied her … should I tell her boss she needs more of a backbone?
2. Update: my best employee quit on the spot because I wouldn’t let her go to her college graduation
1. The new hire who showed up is not the same person we interviewed
Most commented on posts of 2022:
(doesn’t include open threads or “ask the readers” posts, which otherwise would hold many of the top 10 places)
10. My boss sent me a message urging me to follow Jesus, my coworker reported me for saying “data Nazi,” and more
9. My coworker is using paid paternity leave to work a second job instead of taking care of his baby
8. CEO attacked me in an all-staff email, I can’t give my employee satisfying answers, and more
7. I got in trouble for wearing the same dress every day
6. My wife says my relationship with my coworker is inappropriate
5. It feels impossible to be a working mom with little kids
4. My coworker left her baby in the car while she worked, ads that want a “bubbly personality,” and more
3. Panel member doesn’t realize I’m an expert, favorite work potluck dishes, and more
2. My coworker tried to film her pregnancy announcement and now there is chaos