MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) PROGRAMME 2021 @ NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANDHRAPRADESH
The Institute is introducing a two year full-time residential Master of Business Administration(MBA) programme under the School of Humanities and Management (SHM). Applications are invitedthrough online mode from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA programme for the academicsession 2021-23.
- Any graduate with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in the qualifying degree, from a recognized Institute/University. In case of SC/ST categories, candidates should have secured a 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks in the graduation level from a recognized Institute/University by Ministry of Education/AIU.
- The candidates appearing in the final semester/year examination or waiting for the final result may also applyfor the above course. However, they have to produce their mark/grade sheet showing 6.5 CGPA or 60% forgeneral/OBC/EWS category candidates and 6.0 CGPA or 55% marks (in aggregate) in case of SC/ST/PwD
- Candidates, latest by 30th September 2021. Provisional admissions will be permitted for these types ofcandidates, failing which their admission will stand cancelled.
- A valid CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other National level test score.
- The candidates satisfying the criteria mentioned above, but not Score in CAT/CMAT /MAT/GMAT/can also apply for theadmission into the programme.
- Entrance examination shall be conducted for the shortlisted candidates, if theseats will remain vacant after filling with the candidates satisfying criteria CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ Score.
- The applicants will be shortlisted based upon the CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other National level
- test score, academic credentials and performance in Group Discussions (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI)
- Application fee is Rs.1500/- for OPEN/OBC/EWS candidates (Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
Last Date: 28thJune, 2021
For more details, please visit: www.nitandhra.ac.in