Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla has released the application form for admission to B Tech and B Tech (Lateral Entry) at University Institute of Information Technology (UIIT), Shimla for the academic year 2021-22.
HPU Shimla B Tech Admission 2021
- B Tech (Civil, CSE, IT, Electrical, ECE)
- B Tech Lateral Entry – (Civil, CSE, IT, Electrical, ECE)
- Fresh Entry to B Tech 1st year (IT/CSE/CE/EE/ECE)
- 10+2 exam or equivalent, passed with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other elective subjects of a Board/University established by law in India with 50% marks or equivalent grade. For SC/ST candidate’s eligibility will be 45% marks or equivalent grades.
- In case of candidates studying in University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, the eligibility/qualifying exam will be the same as recognized equivalent to 10+2 by the University
- Age Limit:
- Twenty-two years (22) in age as on 1st July of the year of admission
- For Lateral Entry to B Tech 2nd year (IT/CSE/CE/EE/ECE)
- Should have acquired a diploma of 3 years in respective branch (IT/CSE/CE/EE/ECE) (after 10+2 or matriculation) or equivalent branch (IT, CSE & ECE are equivalent to each other), preferably from Himachal Pradesh State Board of Technical Education or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from institute preferably located in H.P.
- Must have passed the Bachelor Degree in Science (B Sc), with Mathematics and Physics as subjects and minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from Himachal Pradesh University or any other recognized University/Institutions located in preferably Himachal Pradesh
How to Apply: Applicants can apply Online only
- Application Fee – Rs.1000/-
Last Date: 10th July 2021
For more details, please visit: http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/ (or) www.uiit.ac.in